I ran my own blog from November 2006 till October 2014. All posts are still online, but I don't have time to update it anymore. Please note that all images and media files have been removed when the backup was moved to a new host in early 2016. Enjoy!
Today we'd like to reveal four completely new music related products and projects:
1. New Chris album "No Excuses" out now
2. New Chris website is online
3. New Content Management System (CMS) for musicians
4. New Recording Studio
Here are some more details:
1) Tomorrow the new Chris EP "No Excuses" will be presented to the public at Casino 2000 in Mondorf (Luxembourg). This is the second Chris EP after the successful "Open End" from 2007, featuring six brand new tracks. I created the cover artwork (booklet, tray, image processing, …) as well as some of the PR stuff.
2) The new Chris website www.chris-music.com is now online. We're now filling it with content, and it will soon be possible to purchase tracks from both "No Excuses" and "Open End" online. There is also some brand new merchandising (t-shirts, longsleeves and more) available that can already be ordered. Merchandising will also be available tomorrow at Casino 2000.
3) The Chris website is powered by a new Content Management System for artists. This new CMS is based on the CorneliOS WebOS and the CIOS framework, it will probably be used for all of my future music related projects.
3) Our new recording studio is now operational. It's a small project studio and I hope some great music will soon be produced here. I won't offer any further information about the new studio yet, but you may check out some photos from my old studio that have been published on my website a few days ago.